Part of feeling your best is being able to flash your smile with confidence. If your teeth have been damaged by dental disease, decay or injury, Dr. Susan Maples and team can help you restore your smile and your health!
Did you know that the act of smiling actually makes you happier? Smiling produces, a laundry list of healthy effects from lower blood pressure to higher selfÂesteem.
No matter what dental procedure(s) you are choosing, Dr. Susan Maples always has a keen eye on esthetics and comfort. And if a smile makeÂover is what you are seeking, Dr. Susan would love to treat you to a complementary smile consult.
Specifically, for esthetics we offer:
- Dentures, partial dentures and implant supported dentures that look absolutely gorgeous and feel like they belong in your mouth
- WellÂ-matched tooth colored fillings
- Customized allÂceramic crowns, bridges and implants
- Bonded veneers, in cosmetic bonding and porcelain
There are plenty of benefits to restorative dentistry, including:
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments.
- Restore normal eating and chewing.
- Repair damaged and decayed teeth.
- Reclaim your vitality and confidence with a stunning new smile!
Contact Us for your restorative dentistry consultation and we will help you smile your way to health and happiness!